From Three Rings
We're currently working on a new version of the Help documentation. In the meantime, information here might be out of date. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com for more help.
This page is about logging into the Three Rings service as a volunteer.
If you are logging in for the first time, please refer to this page.
Logging In to Three Rings
To log into Three Rings:
- Go to www.3r.org.uk
- Type your username and password into the appropriate boxes
- Click on the Log In button
- You can go to www.3r.org.uk either by clicking on the link or by typing in into the address bar at the top of your web browser: note that searching using Google (or similar) may not find www.3r.org.uk.
- If you like, you can set www.3r.org.uk as your homepage or add it to your favourites/bookmarks list in your web browser, to make it easier to get there next time. Consult your web browser help for information on how to do this.
- You'll need to type your username and password exactly right: in your password, it even matters whether or not the letters are upper or lower case, so you might need to check that your Caps Lock is turned off!
- If you've forgotten your username or password, see Forgotten Password.